Fondly known as the Pahadi Photographer, Pradeep Chamaria has found his passion in blogging and here we bring to you his story in his words.
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
I am Pradeep Chamaria, known as Exatraveller on the blogging circuit. I primarily blog about Travel/nature/wildlife and also on food/hospitality and lifestyle.
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
I am into photojournalism for the last 27 years and with the advent of more and more online content, I also started my blogs in 2016.
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
My experience in feature writing and also as an analytical writer for various technical reports as well as my strength in showing the Travel wonders of the world through my cameras helped me.
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
More of first-hand experiential writing, though I also do third-person features too.
6. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
Brand networking, Word of mouth, Referrals, and self-promotions on social media through regular posts.
7. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
Give them real and true first-hand reports and visuals.
8. What would be your ideal working environment?
More of outdoors for my shoots and actual experiences, and then a quiet setting to pen down my experiences and edit my images.
9. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
Simple, I allot about two hours a day for my websites besides my Technical report writing.
10. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
Following similar accounts and promoting my blogs on social media as well as with PR companies and promoters like you.