Kajol is all set for her upcoming film, Helicopter Eela and her excitement seems never-ending. Directed by Pradeep Sarkar, the film not only holds an endearing narrative of a mother-son duo but also structures the funny complexities of a single parent’s bond with their children that add the spice in life.
Here are 5 savage comebacks by Helicopter Eela which will surely remind you of our typical Indian mothers.
- Oh! Haven’t you heard your mom yelling already? As you age, your mom’s nagging still remains constant.
- That lethal reply! When are moms wrong anyway? You don’t really need rational arguments to justify yourself in front of your mom because no matter what you say, your mom is always right.
3. That anxious moment when mom calls and you don’t know what is it about? We’re sure that most of you have experienced your mom’s snubbing calls to check on you. And if you don’t answer back, her savage reply lands on your WhatsApp inbox almost immediately.
4. That awkward moment when your hobby becomes a piece of public display! Mummies are bound to get overly excited when we have relatives coming over. They portray their kids as the best and no mother dare match their children’s skills with their own. Don’t you agree?
5. Be watchful before you seek permission from mumma dear!
We all believe mothers are born with superpowers and being sassy and sophisticated at the same time is surely one of them. They will never be convinced with any of your truthful reasons to join your friends, however genuine they might be. While we all must have experienced such savage instances in our homes, can’t wait to watch Kajol in her mommy-full avatar in Helicopter Eela coming this October!
Ajay Devgn & Jayantilal Gada (Pen) presents, co-produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak, Vikrant Sharma, Reshmaa Kadakia, Kushal Kantilal Gada, Neeraj Gala and produced by Ajay Devgn, Dhaval Jayantilal Gada, Aksshay Jayantilal Gada, Helicopter Eela was released on 7th September 2018.