By Mansi Rangwani, Teacher, Bhopal
Boost up to stumble all day every day as we bring to you the craziest recipes during the quarantine time. Enjoy this phase with the mouth watering dishes which you can easily cook while house arrested.
Spinach Paneer Lifafa
- Paneer: 50 gms
- Onion: 1 small (chopped)
- Spinach: 1/2 kg
- Cumin Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat Masala: 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: As per your taste
- Oil: To Grease
- In a pan, take a tablespoon oil, let it heat and then add 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds. After the it’s starts crackling, add chopped onion to it.
- Fry the onions till golden brown and then add spinach to it and let it fry (high flame) till the moisture in it dries.
- Add crushed paneer to it and let it cook for 2 mins on a low flame. Then add, salt, chaat masala and garam masala to it. Mix well.
Dough for Lifafa:
- Due to health purpose the we have taken wheat flour but Maida can also be used for the same.
- Take 1 bowl wheat flour and add salt to it. Knead the dough nicely.
- With the rolling pin, make a chapati and in the centre add the stuffing. Cut the chapati in a square shape and lock the adjacent ends with water.
- The Lifafa is all set to be cooked on tawa and served with Mint Chutni.
While we are on the quarantine time, I prefer taking special care of my kid and husband. I serve them with healthy and tasty food. I request you all to stay at home, cook healthy, eat healthy, and celebrate this quality time with your family.