Quarantine life can be hectic while balancing work from home and household chores. We should always remember that health is as important as wealth. To make sure that your eating habits remain healthy during this quarantine The Academy of Pastry & Culinary Arts; brings to you these easy to make recipes. Eat healthy, stay healthy, and work healthy.
Recipe Name – Probiotic Yoghurt
Chef Name –Raghunandan(Pastry Chef APCA Bangalore)
Hung Curd – 200ML
Fresh Cream – 200 ML
Condense Milk – 250 ML
Alphonso Mango – 100Gms
Probiotic Milk – 100ML
1. Whisk the hung curd, condensed milk & cream together.
2. Can add Mango puree for flavor
3. Pour into the ramekins.
4. Bake in a water bath at 160 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with sliced Mango & serve chilled
Recipe Name – Greek salad
Chef Name – Charles Jayakumar(Culinary chef APCA Bangalore)
Japanese Cucumber – 01 No
Tomatoes – 02 Nos.
Onions – 01 Nov
Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow & Green) – 01 No each
Argula (Optional) – 100 Gms
Green Olives – 25 Gms
Black Olives – 25Gms
Olive Oil – 50ML
Lemon – 01 No
Red Wine Vinegar – 50ML
Fetta Chinese – 50Gms
Salt & Pepper – To Taste
1. Add the diced red onions and ¼ cup red wine vinegar to a small bowl.
2. Allow to sit for about 15 minutes, then drain. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the salad.
3. In a large bowl add lettuce. Evenly add bell peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, drained red onions.
4. In a medium-sized bowl combine 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil into the dressing mixture, vigorously whisking until a thickened dressing is achieved. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
6. Add the dressing with the above-mentioned ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
7. Add kalamata olives and feta cheese on top of the salad.