By Sarah Sultan Rizvi, Global visa consultant in cozmo travel Llc, UAE
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
As we celebrate the self quarantine time, we have received some crazy recipes! Stay home and Keep following!
Moroccan Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients for Moroccan Grilled Chicken
Fresh coriander chopped
Ginger and garlic paste
Paprika/ red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Black peppercorns crushed
Thick yogurt 1/2 cup
Pinch of turmeric
Olive oil for drizzle
- Grind together all the dry ingredients along with coriander leaves and yogurt to a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add chicken breasts, mix well and set aside to marinate for four to five hours in the refrigerator or minimum 30min.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan, drizzle some olive oil, add the marinated chicken breasts and cook on medium heat for eight to ten minutes on each side.
- Serve hot along with your choice of grilled veggies and sauce.
MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
- Take olive oil in pan, add crushed garlic cloves and saute along with mushroom for 5 to 8 min
- Take Fresh or tin Mushroom – wash,cut and slice them.
- Add fresh cream after it cools down and make a paste before serving.
- Add salt,red chilled and balck pepper crushed and add milk,cover and cook for 10min untill mushrooms are tender.
All thanks to quarantine period for letting me know my hidden skills for cooking.
Grilled Moroccan Chicken with mushroom sauce has become one of my go-to chicken recipes! It’s bursting with so many bright, aromatic flavors and it’s one of the tastiest chicken recipes I have ever tried! easy prep, perfectly convenient for weeknights, it’s a healthy choice, and it’s family approved.