The loaded Instagram and Snapchat stories in the quarantine time explain how much we Indians enjoy our food. What would be better to cook it ourselves? To provide method & finesse to this newly found hobby of us Indians, Chef Shilpa Khandelwal has written for us the easy-to-cook and healthy recipes with basic home ingredients.
INGREDIENTS IN GRAMS
1. Cooking Chocolate- 200GM
2. Fresh Cream- 1OOGM
3. Whipping Cream- 100GM
1. Melt the chocolate in Microwave.
2. Warm the fresh cream.
3. Pour the warm cream over the melted chocolate.
4. Let it rest for 4 hours at room temperature.
5. Whip the whipping cream and fold it with ganache.
1. Best served cold with some chocolate chips. Used for chocolate mousse cake.
2. Used as a sider for Brownies or with Chocolate Pound Cake.
Pumpkin Seeds- 50GM
Olive Oil- 37GM
Sea Salt Pinch
Grated Ginger- 4GM
Dark Chocolate- 50GM
1. Pre-heat oven at 170 degree Celcius.
2. Mix Oats, Walnuts, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds together.
3. Add Oil, Cinnamon, Grated Ginger, Sea Salt, and mix it together.
4. Take a Baking tray and spread the mixture.
5. Bake it For 20-25 mins.
6. Once it’s golden brown in colour take it out and let it cool.
7. Melt the Dark Chocolate and pour it over the mixture and give it a good mix.
8. It’s ready to serve.
9. Store in an airtight container.