A homeopathic doctor by profession Dr. Jenifer Sayyed has found her passion in blogging and here we bring to you her story in her words.
- Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Hi, I am Jenifer Sayyed, Doctor (homeopathic) by profession and Blogger by passion. Realistic with a bit of Optimism.
Shaandaar Jenie Blog is my little ‘happy space’ where I share my thoughts, reviews, experience, or anything ‘Shaandaar’. Here, you can find Everything and All that matters to you. This Lifestyle blog is about everything Shaandaar.
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
I enjoy and started writing for a few international platforms as a guest author. It was appreciated by the readers which motivated me to start my platform.
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- I have Interest & Passion- To run a blog, you should have interest & passion in reading and writing then only you can be consistent.
- True to myself & my readers– I always try to share my reviews & thoughts which are 100% honest and genuine, this way I am able to strike a chord with my readers. I write about topics which I would love to read.
- Innovative ideas to create engaging content– As they say, ’content is the king’ so I try my best to come up with engaging content which ‘we’ can relate to in our lives.
- How would you describe your blogging style?
Simple & easily understandable. I write on topics which am passionate about in a conversational tone that I would also enjoy reading it.
5. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
Social media is the best way to enhance traffic to our blog. I would highly recommend using Pinterest as it brings the maximum traffic on daily basis.
6. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
The best service a blogger can provide to readers is useful, valuable, helpful & relatable information.
7. What would be your ideal working environment?
The best thing I like about blogging is that I can work from anywhere, anytime. The only thing I need is peaceful area at any corner of the home or place, so that I can concentrate properly while writing blogs.
- How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
For me, blogging is a passion and when you are ardent about something, you can manage time accordingly.
9. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
My content strategy is very simple- Relevant & Relatable.