With Holi just around the corner, Khandani Rajdhani’s recipes are here to kick start the festival.
Recipes by Maharaj Jodharam Choudhary – Corporate Chef, Khandani Rajdhani.
300 gms Sugar
250 ml Water
250 ml Milk
500 gms Ghee
1. Mix maida & Curd one day in advance to create a batter.
2. Melt the sugar with water to make a syrup out of it, add milk to the solution to remove the blackness of the syrup.
3. Cut Apple slices and keep them aside
4. Take a kadhai and heat it with Ghee, dip the apple slices in the batter, and fry it in the kadhai. Once fried soak it in the sugar syrup and take out and serve.
01 Portion Recipes.
- Thandai Masala Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Boiled Chilled Full Fat Milk – 200 Ml
- Sugar Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Saffron – 8 to 10 Strands
- Mixed Chopped Nuts – 01 Tbsp
- Mango Puree – 4 Tbsp
- Take 2 Tbsp of milk and make it Lukewarm, add half of the saffron to this milk and let it
soak for around 10 Minutes for the saffron to leech out the color and flavor in the milk.
- Take the rest of the milk and add the saffron-infused milk to it & the mango puree.
- Add sugar & the Thandai paste and stir till the sugar and the paste dissolve completely.
- Garnish with the chopped nuts and the rest of the saffron.
- Served Chilled.